Saham Anticipated Endowment Policy (with profits) is tailor - made to fit one's needs. It provides an individual with a pre- selected amount of money at specific intervals and can select the Insurance Term according to one's needs. Terms offered are 12, 15, 20 or 25 years and guarantees payments at varying terms.
|Assumed Age||35 Years|
|Sum Assured||Ksh. 100,000/=|
|Annual Premium||Ksh. 9,658/=|
|Monthly Premium||Ksh. 842/=|
It then guarantees payments as follows:
1) 12 Year Term - the partial Maturity payments are made as follows:
• 20% of the Sum Assured at the end of the 4 th and 8 th Year.
• 60% of the Sum Assured plus accrued bonuses at the end of the 12 th Year, that is on Maturity of the Policy
2) 15 Year Term - the partial Maturity payments are made as follows:
• 20% of the Sum Assured at the end of the 5 th and 10 th Year
• 60% of the Sum Assured plus accrued Bonuses at the end of the 15 th Year, that is on Maturity of the Policy
Anticipated Endowment combines Assurance protection with systematic savings programme. It offers extra liquidity in the form of early payouts, which are made prior to the final payout at maturity. Throughout the period of Assurance, the family is guaranteed the benefit of the full sum Assured protection in the event of death irrespective of the installments paid already.
Other benefits incorporated to this policy are as follows:
• Bonuses are paid on the full Sum Assured and become payable either on Death or at maturity.
• Loan - A Policy Holder can take a loan on the security of the policy, provided it has been in force for at least THREE YEARS and has acquired a paid-up value.
• Accident and Disability Benefits.